Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brazil 2008 !

Hey everyone !!

Sorry for not writing for a long time but i have been doing other stuff ..

No I am back in business !!

I am in Paris at the moment and on my way to brazil four a two week tour.

I am starting out in Costelo Do Batel in Curitiba and then of to rio for a festival gig called Chemical Festival. After that I have a couple of days off. After my Rio visit I go straight to Goiania to a club called Sedna Lounge that Mr. Angello recommended ALOT ..
Then Pacha Sao Paulo do I need to say more ?

And last but NOT least I do Sensation White in Santiago Chile.
I love Sensation been doing a lot of them now and it just feels like home to me doesn't matter if it's in Amsterdam or New Zealand !!

I will get back to you with some crazyness I PROMISE !!


All the best fuck the rest /


Sebastian


3 comments:

Lady T said...

That's right Cuz!! HAHA
Sååå kul å se att de går så bra för dig gubben!!!
önskar dig all lycka!!

Inte sett dig på resturangen på länge :o(

Må gott å ta hand om dig!!

Bamsekram
Teresa

philtulip said...

Seb, when are you and Steve gonna release body crash already? want to buy it off beatport but my initial buzz for it is slowly diminishing - release it!!! :D

Also - would you go for a midi controller for virtual decks or a Pacemaker?

Sebastian Ingrosso said...

HI Phil

Its goona be released 4th of march.

thanks for the support..

S