Friday, April 4, 2008

MIAMI WMC 2008 REPORT !!

Hi all !!

I am sitting in Montreal Canada at the moment and just landed from the madness in Miami...

This year was soooo much fun !!! I did Nikki beach that was CRAZY !! along day .. Then I did Pacha by the pool alot of fun and groovey. AM Only Party abit cold but good. And the the SHM Party @ Set it was just MADNESS !!! Thanks for all of you who came to the party !!

My boy Steve Angello did a Party with Diddy at Cameo it was really good after that we went to he's MEGA house for a afterparty and I can only say it was a AFTERPARTY !! Just crazy ..!!

Tunewise I think this year biggest tune was Pryda - Pjano for sure just all over the place !!
And my boy Eric did the one of the best sets I ever heard at space just amazing !!!

Now I am on tour in Canada and U.S with Steve it's gonna be alot of fun but we are struggling after Miami hehe..

One more thing the coolest Dj's at WMC was Martinez Brothers one is 18 the other is 16 and they rocked it !! Big respect to them !!

See u all soon ciao ..


Seb

11 comments:

Adrien Lotfipour said...

Seb,

You were awesome with Steve in Vancouver friday night! AMAZING! COME BACK SOON! haha Khoskeli man! You gotta love the persians bud! And don't forget to call DABID Guetta hahhaha :D

Adrien

Unknown said...

hey sebastian whats the nude blog posts on your myspace? did someone hack you password..? peace

06013961 said...

hay seb wats those groove headphones you got at vancouver, i know there wesc but have they got a name to them.... like the steve aoki ones..
thanks

Tom said...

Det kommer bli en hel del svenskar på Pacha i NYC...

angelino2000 said...

Ciao sebastiano siei un grande segnalami o mandami le tue tracce che le suono...Angelino (di TARANTO)

sinner said...

Miami kicks arse... and so are you guys. The sweds are by far the best dj`s / producers at least in my area.. Keep it up!

birgitvienna said...

hey,
i saw on the ibiza party time table that u will play only one time in amnesia?? i was last year the whole summer on the island and cream was my absolute favourite party with you guys from swedish house mafia!!! look forward to hear u at the sensation white in budapest!! greets from vienna

Nin Nin said...

Next time , call me to go to the after ^^.
see you soon I hope :)
Nin Nin

Unknown said...

nice how you keep your blog up to date.. last post more than 2 months ago .. haha

Nin Nin said...

I'm agree ! where are the fresh and juicy news ? :)

sensation-BLACKYWHITE said...

HI .. AS THESE? Happened by chance .. HOPE THAT WELL .. GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA! INGROSSO SEBASTIAN'S YOUR BLOG OR FALSE?